Sunday, August 9, 2015

Mycarlao - Mycarlao's Takara Tomy Collection Part 1



I like cars~^^
Cars from Takara Tomy catch my eyes for its details and easy storage.

For this post, I'll be talking and sharing some photos on my Takara Tomy car collection. 
Total 6 cars will be reviewed and there will be two part for this so hope you guys enjoy it~

First car for this post will be Lamborghini Reventon~ 
I also have one post regarding transformer which related to this awesome car~ 
Click on this post to find out more~ ^^





Next will be Nissan GT-R, a very powerful super car which i like very much~! 





Initial D AE86 Trueno, cool car from Anime "Initial D"
Really enjoy it performance in the Anime. Awesome~!!

There is another post talking about this awesome car. Click on this post to find out more~






Ok, that's all for part 1 and part 2 will be up very soon. Stay tunes~ ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...