Saturday, June 13, 2015

Toy Photography with Re-ment Memories of High School Life

Thinking what to do with those Re-ment? This is what I did!
I'm not sure what is the scale of this product, so I just tried with what-ever that I have. It is quite fit for the size of Jessie and Yotsuba, a bit large for Nendoroid tho. 

Jessie enjoy with her high school life
Jessie packing for her school day. 

Jessie putting on lip balm. 

Texting while waiting for train. 


 Mako-chan enjoying lunch break
Mako-chan is happy with her yummy bento

Extra snack while reading magazine. 

Magazine is too large for Mako-chan, but who care?! She's cute! 

Yotsuba love science
Yotsuba is studying biology.

Yotsuba become mad scientist!? LOL!

"I won't fail this time" said Yotusba.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...