Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mycarlao - Mirai fanart in pinterest.com, Starbucks tumbler, and SII


After previous post talking about artwork for Mirai Suenaga Fanart - Worldwide Otaku Report, here is another post talking about it. I like Mirai very much!

You can refer to below URLs for more details about Danny Choo and Mirai.
Danny Choo URL: http://www.dannychoo.com/
Mirai Suenaga URL: http://mirai.fm


* Click on the image to enlarge.


The Snap shot above are taken from pinterest.com. At there, you'll able to view other awesome artworks for Mirai Suenaga. ^^ I also created the Mirai Artwork into Starbucks tumbler which i can take it together with me taking lovely coffee with it. :) Below are some photos taken by me when i'm at Starbucks.
Beside this, I do created some other tumbler design and Ipad 2 cover design as well.  




Another photo shoot at Starbucks. Hmmm.. the view seem like someone table with many tumblers. LOL
After reach home, having a group photo between the tumbler, SII and Miku Hatsune
P/S: I saw Maki Best is drawing something there~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...